DP-800S interface board
Converts video data from Sony 4K block cameras to SDI.
The DP-800S interface board from dPict Imaging converts video data from Sony 4K block cameras to SDI format and supports level A or level B 6G-SDI output over a single BNC connector. The DP-800S’ FPGA features multiple high-speed and low-latency transceivers with integrated, advanced signal conditioning and clock data recovery that each support frequencies up to 12.5G.
Now with real-time overlay on the SDI video output.
The DP-800S supports FCB-ES8230, FCB-ER8300, FCB-ER8530, and FCB-ER8550 cameras, and features complete board and camera control for OEM integration and a 30-pin micro-coax cable for camera connection. The DP-800S can power the camera and offers optional support for transfer of Sony VISCA command via USB cable.
See the DP-800S on our store here.
See all our dPict Imaging products here.
Serial Digital Interface (SDI)
The DP-800S converts HDMI camera data from Sony 4K series block cameras to SDI. It supports a level A or level B 6G-SDI output over a single BNC.
Flexible FPGA-Based Design
The DP-800S is designed with a powerful FPGA with multiple high-speed, low-latency transceivers with integrated advanced signal conditioning and clock data recovery. Each transceiver supports maximum frequencies up to 12.5G that can be used for a variety of high-speed video data interfaces.
Real-Time Text or Graphics
The DP-800S supports the addition of text or graphics onto the SDI video ouput. Text or graphics data is added by using the DP800S serial connector. Real-time data from GPS recievers or other telemetry devices is supported.
The DP-800S solution offers complete board and camera control for custom OEM integration. A 30-pin micro-coax cable connects to the Sony block camera for video data transfer and camera communication. The DP-800S provides power to the Sony block and also supports the transfer of Sony VISCA commands through an optional USB cable.
- Interface board for Sony 4K block cameras
- Supports FCB-ES8230, FCB-ER8300, FCB-ER8530, and FCB-ER8550
- Converts camera HDMI to SDI
- Supports all camera resolutions
- Supports camera genlock (FCB-ER8550 only)
- Automatic camera resolution detection
- Real-time overlay of text or graphics
- On-board frame buffer for robust transmission
- Power, USB and VISCA interface to camera
- Flexible FPGA-based design
- Optional Camera Integration Kit
SDI Resolution Support
- 3840 × 2160 29.97p
- 3840 × 2160 25p
- 3840 × 2160 23.98p
- 1920 × 1080 59.94p
- 1920 × 1080 50p
- 1920 × 1080 59.94i
- 1920 × 1080 50i
- 1280 × 720 59.94p
- 1280 × 720 50p
- 1280 × 720 23.98p
Physical and Environmental
- 3.00″(length) x 2.00″ (width)
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C
- Relative humidity: 5% up to 95% non-condensing
- KEL 30-pin IDC connector (Sony interface)
- SMB Connector (SDI Output)
- Micro USB
- 5.5 mm Barrel (Power)