Sundance joins Digital Catapult’s Machine Intelligence Garage AI/ML incubator This move will accelerate and deepen Sundance’s Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning knowledge and expertise. It will also facilitate ongoing development on various AI/ML projects including the ARISE underground mining surveyor. Press Release PDF Motion Impossible's Agito Robot utilizing Sundance’s VCS-1 embedded processor platform AWS RoboMaker...
Autonomous Robotic InSpEction (ARISE) The modern world is dependent on the supply of mineral resources to provide the raw materials to meet, current and future needs for energy, manufacturing and construction industries and demands are increasing exponentially due to population growth, life expectancy and a more technologically-focused, digital world which requires sophisticated mineral products. The...
Tetramax Project - NIPOLECS - Lynsyn Lite Lynsyn Lite measures the power usage of individual sections of source code deployed in embedded and customized low-energy computing (CLEC) systems. It connects over JTAG to non-intrusively sample the program counters of the system processors and correlate the power measurements with the source code, mapping consumption samples to...
Operator guidance and proactive application error prevention in speciality crop farming.
- Industry Standard PC/104 format
- VITA75 System Enclosures
- Easy Development, Stackable
- Rugged concept; 96mm x 90mm
- VITA57.1 FMC I/O expandability
Ultimate Project goal: To bring to market an autonomous robot, whose task is to collect data on water stress and vigour of the vineyards
- Define a reference platform for low power image processing applications.
- Reference platform instantiation through use applications (Medical imaging, Robotics imaging, Automotive)
- Demonstrate and plan improvements of defined key performance indicators.
- Start-up and manage an ecosystem of stakeholder to extend image processing norms.