Autonomous Robotic InSpEction (ARISE) The modern world is dependent on the supply of mineral resources to provide the raw materials to meet, current and future needs for energy, manufacturing and construction industries and demands are increasing exponentially due to population growth, life expectancy and a more technologically-focused, digital world which requires sophisticated mineral products. The...
- Industry Standard PC/104 format
- VITA75 System Enclosures
- Easy Development, Stackable
- Rugged concept; 96mm x 90mm
- VITA57.1 FMC I/O expandability
Operator guidance and proactive application error prevention in speciality crop farming.
Founded more than 15 years ago, we are proud to say that Sundance has more than 250 University customers using Sundance hardware for their research projects and teaching activities.
Tetramax Project - NIPOLECS - Lynsyn Lite Lynsyn Lite measures the power usage of individual sections of source code deployed in embedded and customized low-energy computing (CLEC) systems. It connects over JTAG to non-intrusively sample the program counters of the system processors and correlate the power measurements with the source code, mapping consumption samples to...
- Define a reference platform for low power image processing applications.
- Reference platform instantiation through use applications (Medical imaging, Robotics imaging, Automotive)
- Demonstrate and plan improvements of defined key performance indicators.
- Start-up and manage an ecosystem of stakeholder to extend image processing norms.