Aexeon LT Features
- PCI or PCI Express Formats
- Bus-mastering video acquisition
- Low-profile PCI form factor
- Simultaneous real-time transfer of video to system or display memory
- TI DM642 Digital Media Processor
- 32 MB SDRAM Frame Buffer
- High-quality 10-bit input digitization
- Video scaling to arbitrarily sized windows
- Up to 3 multiplexed composite or 1 S-Video inputs
- CCIR and square pixel capture resolution
- NTSC and PAL video formats
- General purpose I/O trigger
- Multiple board installation support
- Area of interest transfers to/from system memory
- Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP drivers
- TWAIN support
- Free dPiction Capture Application
- Optional SDK with sample applications
Aexeon LT Description
PCI Express Support
Aexeon LT can be ordered in either PCI or PCI Express system interfaces allowing for system compatibility well into the future. PCI Express is the high-performance, next-generation interconnect that increases bandwidth, scalability, and reliability.
Low-Profile Board Support
Aexeon LT supports the low-profile le PCI form factor standard for space-constrained system installations. Aexeon LT can be ordered with either a standard PCI bracket for full-height system installs or with a low-profile le bracket.
Aexeon LT’s high speed bus-mastering capability with scatter gather support delivers realtime video data to system or display memory simultaneously, without intervention from the host CPU. Video data formatting and resolution is independent between streams, allowing for maximum bandwidth flexibility.
Digital Video Processor
By incorporating an on-board video processor, Aexeon enables maximum flexibility in handling challenging application requirements. Equipped with a 32 MB SDRAM frame buffer, the video processor provides video scaling, pixel formatting, interrupt support, hardware overlay, real-time video processing, and video output functionality.
High-Quality Video Capture
Aexeon LT provides high-quality 10-bit capture from up to 3 composite or 1 S-Video video sources in NTSC or PAL format. Video can be captured and stored in either square pixel or CCIR-601 resolutions, and can be scaled to any arbitrary size.
Aexeon LT has a single I/O trigger for camera triggering. The trigger can be programmed as either an input trigger or an output trigger.
dVeloper Foundation Software Developers Kit
dVeloper is a comprehensive software developers kit that supports all dPict Imaging products, allowing for easy porting to new hardware. dVeloper is royalty free and runs under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP operating systems. Source code samples and complete documentation are included in Visual C, C#, and Visual Basic .NET to provide insight to various hardware functions. Samples include video-in-a-window, overlay, video buffering, camera control, and more.
dPiction Capture Application
dPiction is a viewing and capture application for Windows® systems that is included free with any PCI or PCI Express board purchase. It supports video configuration, viewing, and capture for dPict Imaging frame grabbers.
- PCI or PCI Express Formats
- PCI 2.2 compliant, 5V and 3,3V universal slot
- PCI Express x1 connector
- Up to 3 multiplexed composite or monochrome inputs (using S-Video to dual bnc cable)
- 1 S-Video input
- NTSC (J, M, 4.43), PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, Nc, 60), and SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L) support
- High-quality 10-bit digitization
- Square pixel and ITU-601 resolution support
- Software programmable control of gain, offset, hue, saturation, and sharpness
- EEPROM for storing configuration and
- Video scaling to randomly-sized windows
- Bus-mastering video transfers to system or display memory simultaneously
- Hardware overlay of graphics over video
- RGB 32/24/16/15/8 and YUV 4:2:2 pixel formats
- Area of interest transfers to on-board and system memory
- 32 MB SDRAM video frame buffer
- Extensive interrupt control for robust capture
- Real-time image flip, mirror, or rotate
- 1 general purpose I/O trigger
- Trigger programmable as input or output
Physical and Environmental
- 4.72″ (length) x 2.50″ (height)
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C
- Relative humidity: 5% up to 95% non-condensing
- BNC female connector
- 4-pin MINI DIN female S-Video connector
- 3.5 mm mini phono jack
- Aexeon LT PCI Standard Bracket: 10031-001
- Aexeon LT PCI Low-Profile Bracket: 10031-002
- Aexeon LT PCIe Standard Bracket: 10032-001
- Aexeon LT PCIe Low-Profile Bracket: 10032-002
- dVeloper Foundation SDK for Aexeon: 90015