FPGA Developer opportunity available
Submission deadline: 17th Feb 2023
Starting date: July 2023
Location: WFH/hybrid/office-based: Hybrid – Home and NTU Robotics Lab/Sundance offices
Salary: From £20k
Please submit your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a student with a passion for FPGA development? We at Sundance Multiprocessor Technology seek a highly motivated individual to join our team and work on cutting-edge projects utilizing AMD-Xilinx FPGAs.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience with FPGA development using Vivado and Vitis, the Xilinx development tools.
- Strong understanding of FPGA architecture, design flow, and best practices
- Proficient in C/C++ programming and High-Level Synthesis (HLS)
- Experience with Git version control system
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
You will be working in a dynamic and stimulating environment under the supervision of Dr Pedro Machado (email@example.com), Nottingham Trent University, and reporting to Mr Flemming Chritensen (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have a strong desire to learn and grow in FPGA development, we encourage you to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable industry experience while completing your studies. You will be working on challenging projects, and you will have the chance to develop your skills and work with experienced professionals in the field. Apply today and take the first step towards a fulfilling career in FPGA development!