Lynsyn Lite giveaway at HiPEAC Conference 2022
Budapest, 20th – 22nd June 2022
Attending the HiPEAC conference in Budapest?
You have a chance to receive a FREE Lynsyn Lite!
Sundance is offering the chance to win one of ten free Lynsyn Lite power measurement utility boards. This board will help you make your designs as power-efficient as possible.
If you are registered to attend HiPEAC 2022, please fill in the form at the bottom of this page to be eligible for a chance to win a Lynsyn Lite. They will be available to be collected from the Sundance stand at the show.
The Lynsyn Lite measures the power usage of embedded and customized low-energy computing (CLEC) systems. A sampling frequency of up to 10kHz is used.
Lynsyn Lite features three sensors that measure both current and voltage and, although it has been designed to primarily support application power profiling primarily of systems based on ARM Cortex A9, A53 and A57 cores, there is no need to purchase a separate JTAG pod as it is a replacement for the Xilinx Platform Cable USB-II and can, therefore, also be used as a generic JTAG programming device with the Xilinx Vivado tool suite and a remotely controlled current/voltage meter over USB. Lynsyn Lite is compatible with both Linux and Windows operating systems and includes open-source software that both samples and visualizes measurement results.
- Using the Lynsyn Lite to measure the power usage of a system is simple.
- 3 sensors that measure both current and voltage.
- Up to 10kHz sampling frequency.
- JTAG sampling supports ARM Cortex A cores (currently A9, A53 and A57).
- Can be used as a remotely controlled current/voltage meter.
- Can be used as a generic USB JTAG programmer with Xilinx Vivado tools.
- Includes open source software that samples and visualises the results.
The software and all information on using it with the Lynsyn Lite can be found in the Lynsyn wiki here.
Enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning.
Please note, this offer is only available for attendees of HiPEAC 2022.