Unleash the power of FPGAs on your Raspberry Pi compatible cameras!
Your FPGA powered machine vision project can be up-and-running in no time with the RPi Camera FMC. Available in our store now, the Opsero RPi Camera FMC is an FPGA Mezzanine Card for connecting up to 4x Raspberry Pi-compatible cameras to FPGA development boards.
We think that the potential for FPGAs in machine vision is enormous. We want to make it easy for others to exploit that potential.
The RPi Camera FMC (FPGA Mezzanine Card) is an add-on/expansion board for FPGA and SoC based development boards. The mezzanine card enables the connection of 4x Raspberry Pi compatible cameras to the carrier development board.
- 4x 15-pin FFC connectors for Raspberry Pi cameras
- Support and example designs for multiple development boards
- Direction configurable I/Os for Raspberry Pi camera GPIO (IO0 and IO1)
- ESD protection
- FMC pinout conforms to VITA 57.1 FMC Standard
- Standalone example designs
- PetaLinux example designs coming soon!
Supported development boards
The following development boards are currently supported.
- AMD Xilinx ZCU104 Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- AMD Xilinx ZCU102 Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- AMD Xilinx ZCU106 Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- TUL PYNQ-ZU Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- Digilent Genesys-ZU Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- Avnet UltraZed EV Carrier Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
More information on compatibility with the RPi Camera FMC can be found in the compatible boards section.