Software Defined Radio – Development System
Sundance’s Software Defined Radio Development System (SDR-DS) is based on the latest Texas Instruments DSPs and cutting edge Xilinx FPGAs.
- A dedicated HOST PC to develop, design and debug your SDR waveforms
- DSP module for baseband processing expendable and scalable to add more power to tackle demanding algorithms
- Virtex-4 FPGA module for the IF processing
- RF Front End module, Dual Tx/Rx to acquire wireless signals from the 2.4GHz band
Full software support is provided with SDR-DS:
- 3L Diamond DSP + 3L Diamond FPGA for a full codesign solution
- Board Support Package from Sundance (Drivers and API)
- Demo application ready to reuse to kick-start your development stage
Also, full software support from a range of optional products:
- MATLAB®/Simulink® for Model-based design and Rapid modelling (SMT6096),
- CELOXICA’s ESL software to target FPGA devices with synthesizable C-programming,
- SCA Framework to conceive Radio waveforms,
- ORB Middleware
- Wireless Communications systems: 4G telecom and beyond, MIMO data-protocols
- Develop bespoke and custom IF and RF modules to interface to the DSP+FPGA based baseband module
- SCA compliant waveform implementation
- and many more!
Please use this form to contact Sundance for more information on this, or any of Sundance’s products.