NOT FOR NEW DESIGNS
The increasing need for portable and embedded DSP solutions has convinced Sundance of the need for a truly 12V-Input solution with stand-alone capability. The SMT118 has been developed to carry 3 Modules and attention to power-management enables the SMT118 to be powered by a small battery in a mobile vehicle or even on a pushbike!
- Stand alone 3-slot Carrier board
- On-board DC-DC power supplies convert 8.6-13.5V Input voltages to the 1.5V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V & +/-12V required by the Modules
- Three Module sites; One is the Master and interface to the other Modules either via Global Bus access, ComPorts or the Sundance Digital Bus.
- On board QUAD UART, using the OX16C954
- On-board 16Mbit Flash for User programs
- 24x LVTTL I/O signals
- Four LEDs
- 12 months warranty
The SMT118 enables a truly portable system to be developed and run as a “Self-contained” unit, and with the addition of a SMT363 Ethernet Module, provide a Internet compatible system. The SMT8025 is a typical system that uses the SMT118.