Stand Alone Module Carrier with 8 sites, 5 and 12Volt Input supply.
The SMT180 is an extension of the path created by SMT118. The SMT180 has taken the step of Stand-alone operation to another level as two SMT180s can be cascaded and provide a platform for no less than 16 Modules. If each module were a SMT374 it would offer in excess of 40GFlops of DSP Processing that can be integrated into a 0.5 cubic meter box and run from a car battery and still keep cool.
- Stand alone 8-slot Carrier board
- On-board DC-DC power supplies convert +5V and +12V Input vol tages to the 1.5V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V & +/-12V required by the Modules
- One is the Master and interface a Global Bus that has up to 64Mbytes of Flash connected for booting.
- “Slave” Modules connected with ComPort or Sundance High-speed Bus.
- Power LEDs
- XDS510 compatible buffered JTAG connections
- Physical dimension: 12.0″ x 9.5″
- 12 months warranty
The SMT180 enables a truly portable system to be developed and run as a “Self-contained” unit, and with the addition of a SMT363 Ethernet Module, provide a Internet compatible system. The SMT8180 is a typical system that uses the SMT180.s180