NOT FOR NEW DESIGNS
DSP Module; C6416 @ 600MHz; 4Mbytes ZBT-RAM; Xilinx Virtex II XC2V2000-4
SMT365 is based on the 600MHz 64-bit TMS320C6416 Revision1.1 DSP and offers the highest fixed-point processing power ever. Sundance did not stop here and have implemented a scalable solution using Xilinx Virtex II FPGAs. The SMT365 is, from the user’s perspective, a faster version of the SMT361 Module and a system can be designed with a mixture of SMT335s, SMT361s and SMT365s on the same Carrier. The SMT365 is supported by the T.I. Code Composer Studio and 3L Diamond RTOS to enable full MultiDSP systems with minimum efforts by the programmers.
- Single width module
- 600MHz TMS320C6416 Fixed Point DSP
- 4800MIPS peak performance
- Xilinx Virtex II FPGAs. XC2V2000-4 in FF896 package.
- 4 Mbytes of high speed ZBTRAM @ 133MHz using K7N801801b-QC16
- Two Sundance High-speed Bus (50MHz, 100MHz or 200MHz) ports 32 bits wide
- Six ComPorts up to 20Mbytes/s each for InterDSP communications / configuration.
- 8Mbytes FLASH ROM for configuration/booting
- 5V tolerant Com ports and global bus allowing connection to older C40 modules and carrier boards.
- JTAG Diagnostics Port
- UTOPIA Connectors
- Serial-port Connectors
- General purpose I/O Connectors
- TIM Global Connector
- TIM standard compatible.
- 12 months warranty
- Weight Approx. 60g
The SMT365 provides a flexible platform for the next generations of Telecom systems, Image Processing applications, Medical equipment and Industrial solutions. With the added benefit of the large Virtex II FPGA, the SMT365 will enable pre-processing to be done ‘On-the-Fly’ before the DSP gets the data. The Sundance provided basic VHDL Core for InterDSP communication use approximately 300k gates of the FPGA with the rest is available for the user. The SHB provides 60 I/O pins each and they are available to the user as general purpose I/O pins and uses the high-speed connector system from Samtec and use the ‘Blue Ribbon’ cables from Precision Interconnects365