NOT FOR NEW DESIGNS
DAQ Module; Dual Channel ADC / DAC; Sundance High-speed bus; Xilinx Virtex II FPGA; ZBT RAM; AC Coupled
SMT370 offers a integrated solution for high-speed Dual channel Analogue to Digital data collection and Digital to Analogue data generation. The single width Module has two AD6645s from Analog Devices Inc. which are 14-bit ADCs with a 105MSPS sampling rate. All necessary functions, including track-and-hold (T/H) and reference are included on chip to provide a complete conversion solution. The SMT370 also has an AD9777 dual channel TxDAC for converting up to 400MSPS into analogue signals. The converters are interfaced to a Xilinx Virtex-2 FPGA that controls them and also provides the data-paths for the digital signals.
The data are routed to four 16-bit Sundance Digital Buses, using two Sundance High-speed Bus connectors and the control of the ADCs is done with the help of a Sundance ComPort.
The SMT370 is available in 4 versions:
- AC Coupled
- AC Coupled, using industrial grade components and a custom heatsink
- DC Coupled
- DC Coupled, using industrial grade components and a custom heatsink
- Two 14-bit ADCs (AD6645) sampling up to 105 MHz. AC coupled
- Dual 16-bit TxDAC (AD9777) sampling up to 400 MHz (interpolation). AC coupled
- Single width module.
- Two Sundance High-speed Bus (SHB) connectors.
- Two 20 MBytes/s communication ports.
- Low-jitter system clock.
- Xilinx Virtex-II FPGA (XC2V1000-6).
- 50-Ohm analogue inputs and outputs, external triggers and clocks via MMBX (Huber and Suhner) connectors.
- User defined pins for external connections.
- Compatible with a wide range of Sundance SHB modules.
- TIM standard compatible..
- Weight Approx. 75g
- 12 months warranty
Ideal for flexible system architectures and specifications IF Radar Sampling, Base-band Radar Sampling, Spectrum Analysers, Digital Radio Receivers, Multi-channel Receivers and Cellular/PCS base stations.
The XC2V1000 Xilinx FPGA has 1 million gates and Sundance uses approx. half a million for controlling the converters and rest can be used by the OEM customer for doing pre-processing on the data or for other custom controls.s370-ac