LTE PHY Lab is a comprehensive implementation of the 3GPP Release 8 E-UTRA physical layer.
LTE PHY Lab can be used at all stages of the LTE software, hardware and IPR development, from research, prototyping and implementation, up to system benchmarking, verification and testing.
The LTE PHY Lab model can be executed from the MATLAB software. In addition, to accelerate the learning curve of our customers, we offer technical trainings about all the radio-related topics of LTE (from system overview, through PHY layer, OFDM, OFDMA, multiple antennas, air interface, protocols and procedures up to radio network planning and design).
- 3GPP Release 8 E-UTRA physical layer implementation according to TS 36.211-870, TS 36.212-870, and TS 36.213-870,
- Downlink and uplink (including RACH) support available from day one,
- FDD duplexing, TDD – available on request,
- Support for MIMO (2 and 4 antennas SM (SU-MIMO), TX diversity), OFDMA and SC-FDMA,
- Flexible control of all the necessary parameters,
- Support for all the LTE bandwidths: 1.4MHz, 3MHz, 5MHz, 10MHz, 15MHz, 20MHz,
- Channel models included (AWGN, SUI, E-UTRA 3GPP TS 36.101),
- Test files included.
An efficient hardware implementation based on the Sundance MIMO LTE DSP/FPGA multiprocessor-based system architecture developer’s platform may also be purchased.