NOT FOR NEW DESIGNS
64 Bit PCI Carrier
The SMT145 is a single site TIM compatible carrier card, which uses a 64 bit PCI bus. The SMT145 has a Virtex-II Pro for the control of the Rocket I/Os, the onboard ZBTAM, the 5 status LEDs etc. The Virtex also implements the PCI interface
The SMT145 also has JTAG connections both for the carrier its self, and for the TIM site.
For communication between other Sundance carriers and modules the SMT145 has one 32bit /
200MHz SHB connector and a buffered comport.
- 1-2Gbit/s fibre interface with 8b/10b codec
- Input stream decoder and ZBTRAM manager
- 66MHz/64bit PCI interface
- Sundance SHB (2×16 bit, 1×32 bit) interface
- Sundance RSL (Rocket IO) interfaces
- Buffered external / un-buffered internal ComPorts
- TIM Global Bus connector
- 12 months warranty