Trenz Electronic TE0807-03-7DE21-AZ – IN STOCK NOW.
MPSoC Module with AMD Zynq™ UltraScale+™ ZU7EV-1E, 4 GByte DDR4, 5.2 x 7.6 cm
We have units in stock ready to ship; act fast if you need to secure some!
The Trenz Electronic TE0807-03-7DE21-AZ is a powerful MPSoC module integrating an AMD/Xilinx Zynq™ UltraScale+™ ZU7EV, 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 128 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, 20 x high-speed serial transceivers, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O’s is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All this on a tiny footprint of 5.2 x 7.6 cm at the most competitive price. These high-density integrated modules are smaller than a credit card and available in several variants.
Please note: this module is identical to variant TE0807-03-7DE21-A, except that different DC/DCs are assembled.
All parts are at least an extended temperature range of 0°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer’s design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- AMD/Xilinx Zynq™ UltraScale+™ XCZU7EV-1FBVB900E
- ZU7EV 900 Pin Packages
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- Size: 52 x 76 mm
- B2B Connectors: 4 x 160 pin
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM
- 128 MByte SPI Boot Flash (dual parallel)
- User I/Os
- 65 x PS MIOs, 48 x PL HD GPIOs, 156 x PL HP GIPIOs (3 banks)
- Serial transceivers: 4 x PS-GTR, 16 x PL-GTH
- Transceiver clocks inputs and outputs
- PLL clock generator inputs and outputs
- Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) + Video codec unit (VCU)
- Si5345 – 10 output PLL
- All power supplies on board, single 3.3V Power required
- 14 on-board DC/DC regulators and 13 LDOs
- LP, FP, PL separately controlled power domains
- Support for all boot modes (except NAND)
- Support for any combination of PS connected peripherals
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity