Trenz Electronic TE0865-02-FBE23MA coming soon
Biggest Zynq FPGA on the Smallest SoM!
MPSoC Module with Zynq UltraScale+ ZU19EG-1E, 4 GB DDR4 (PS), 4 GB DDR4 (PL)
The Trenz Electronic TE0865-02-FBE23MA is a high-performance MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU19EG, 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM with ECC on PS, 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM on PL, 256 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, Gigabit Ethernet PHY, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O’s is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All parts are at least extended temperature range of 0°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution.
Download the full Trenz Electronic catalogue here.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU19EG-1FFVC1760E
- ZU19EG, C1760 Pin Packages
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): Mali-400 MP2
- Plug-on module with 4 x Samtec ADM6 board to board connectors
- 4 GByte (64-bit) DDR4 SDRAM with ECC on PS
- 4 GByte (64-bit) DDR4 SDRAM on PL
- 256 MByte QSPI boot Flash
- 8 GByte e.MMC
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet transceiver PHY
- USB2.0 PHY
- Total I/O: 370
- Gigabit transceivers: 32 x GTH, 16 x GTY, 4 x GTR
- EEPROM with MAC
- System controller (Intel MAX 10)
- All power supplies on board, 12V single supply
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 10 cm form factor