TEI0009-02-055-8CA – Intel Cyclone 10 Development Board
Cyclone 10 LP RefKit 10CL055 Development Board, 32 MByte SDRAM, 16 MByte Flash
The Trenz Electronic Cyclone 10 LP Reference Kit is the worldwide first development board with a 55kLE Intel Cyclone 10 LP and a huge variety of interfaces for many applications. The board is fully qualified and ready to use for end products and can also be ordered in customized variants according to your exact requirements.
This reference design is bundled with a FREE evaluation edition of the low-cost, commercially proven, high performance memory controller IP supplied by Synaptic Laboratories Ltd (SLL). This free IP evaluation license never expires, and no customer registration or NIC ID is required.
We have units in stock ready to ship; act fast if you need to secure some!
- Intel Cyclone 10 LP FPGA 10CL055YU484C8G, 55 kLE in 484-pin
- 16 MBit Flash memory (optional up to 32 MBit possible)
- Integrated USB Programmer 2
- Arduino-compatible pin headers
- 6 x Pmod compatible pin headers
- 1 x Grove connector
- 1 x D-SUB connector for VGA
- 2 x SMA connectors (not populated)
- 256 MBit (optional up to 512 MBit possible) SDRAM
- 128 MBit (optional up to 512 MBit possible) User Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 64 MBit HyperRAM (optional up to 128 MBit possible)
- 2 x MAC-Address EEPROM
- 2 x Fast Ethernet PHY (10/100 MBit/s)
- 8-Channel, 12-Bit, Configurable ADC/DAC with On-Chip Reference
- Status LEDs, Power LED
- 13 x User LEDs
- 1 x 7-Segment Display
- 2 x Reset Buttons
- 5 x User Buttons