Trenz TE0865 available to pre-order now
MPSoC Module with Zynq UltraScale+ ZU11-19
The Trenz Electronic TE0865 is a high-performance MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ FPGA. There are three variations each with a different FPGA – a ZU11EG, ZU17EG or a ZU19EG. Other specs that are consistent across all three versions include 4GB DDR4 SDRAM with ECC on PS, 4GB DDR4 SDRAM on PL, 256MB Flash memory for configuration and operation, Gigabit Ethernet PHY, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O’s are provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All parts are at least extended temperature range of 0°C to +85°C. The module’s operating temperature range depends on the customer’s specific design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
Download the full Trenz Electronic catalogue here.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ FPGA – ZU11EG / ZU17EG / ZU19EG
- C1760 Pin Packages
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): Mali-400 MP2
- Plug-on module with 4 x Samtec ADM6 board to board connectors
- 4 GByte (64-bit) DDR4 SDRAM with ECC on PS
- 4 GByte (64-bit) DDR4 SDRAM on PL
- 256 MByte QSPI boot Flash
- 8 GByte e.MMC
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet transceiver PHY
- USB2.0 PHY
- Total I/O: 370
- Gigabit transceivers: 32 x GTH, 16 x GTY, 4 x GTR
- EEPROM with MAC
- System controller (Intel MAX 10)
- All power supplies on board, 12V single supply
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 10 cm form factor