DSP Module, Dual C6713 @ 300MHz, 256MB SDRAM, 150MHz, Virtex II XC2v2000-4, SHB Interfaces
How do you satisfy the ever growing demand for higher performance… Well the answer is to make smaller Modules with faster DSPs and more memory.
The SMT374 is a masterpiece of integration as it has TWO ‘C6713 Floating-point DSPs, a very large FPGA and 256 Mbyte of SDRAM. The SMT374-6713 offers more than twice the performance of the SMT375 at a similar price!
Click here for a guide to the SMT374 comport connections as a standalone PC .EXE file (zipped up).
- Single width module
- 300MHz ‘C6713 Floating Point DSP
- 2700MFLOPS peak performance
- Xilinx II FPGA XC2V2000-4 in FF896 package
- 128Mbyte of SDRAM @ 100MHz for each DSP
- 8Mbytes FLASH ROM for configuration/booting
- Two 50MHz, 100MHZ or 200MHz Sundance High-speed Bus ports, 60 I/O pins each
- Six ComPorts up to 20Mbytes/s each for InterDSP communications.
- One Global Bus interface for Host communications.
- JTAG Diagnostics Port
- Serial-port Connectors
- General purpose I/O Connectors
- TIM standard compatible.
- 12 months warranty
The SMT374 provides a flexible platform for the next generations of Image Processing and Industrial solutions. With the added benefit of the large Virtex II FPGA, the SMT374 will enable pre-processing to be done “On-the-Fly” before the DSP gets the data. The Sundance provided basic VHDL Cores for InterDSP communication take approximately 500k gates of the FPGA with the rest available for the user.
The two DSPs share a 1kbyte Dual-port memory inside the Virtex-II FPGA, but the individual DSPs have their own memory and a Sundance High-Speed Bus each.
The SHB provides 60 I/O pins each and they are available to the user as general purpose I/O pins and uses the high-speed connector system fromSamtec and use the “Blue Ribbon” cables fromPrecision Interconnects374