CheetahNAV is a field-proven, PNT-capable high precision GNSS-Aided Inertial Navigation System (INS) which utilises a tactical-grade, MEMS sensors based Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU); embedded, multi-constellation and multi frequency GNSS receiver and an Advanced Kalman Filter based algorithm, providing very accurate position information, navigation, time, velocity and orientation in GNSS-enabled and GNSS-denied environments.
An optional slave module is available for use in space constrained areas where specific information needs to be communicated to the driver.
- Route planning functionality
- Improved situational awareness
- Enhanced mobility of vehicles
- Real time tactical moving map
- Arabic language pack
- MIL-STD-2525B symbology
- Touch screen display
- Ruggedized design
- Compact, MIL-STD qualified Inertial Navigation System (INS)
- Embedded GNSS receiver
- Tactical-grade IMU
- Dead reckoning accuracy within 0.2% of distance travelled (DT)
- Non-ITAR controlled
- Technology Readiness Level 9
- Command and control system integration
- Multi-functional HD display sharing for other vehicle systems
- Freeform messaging
- Anti GNSS spoofing and jamming
- Additional slave displays
- External IP Video or SDI Video input processing option
Visit Sundance and Etion Create at DSEI, Hall 1 – 411
ExCeL, London on 12-15 September 2023.