NOT FOR NEW DESIGNS
SMT340A offers a integrated solution for medium-speed Dual channel Analogue to Digital data collection and is an upgraded version of SMT340. The single width Module has two AD6644s from Analog Devices Inc. which are 14-bit ADCs with a 40MSPS sampling rate. All necessary functions, including track-and-hold (T/H) and reference are included on chip to provide a complete conversion solution. The converters are interfaced to a Xilinx Virtex-2 FPGA that controls them and also provides the data-paths for the digital signals.
The data are routed to two 16-bit Sundance Digital Buses, using two Sundance High-speed Bus connectors and the control of the ADCs is done with the help of a Sundance ComPort.
- Two 14-bit ADCs AD6644 sampling up to 40 MHz. AC coupled
- Single width module.
- Two Sundance High-speed Bus (SHB) connectors.
- Two 20 MBytes/s communication ports.
- Low-jitter system clock.
- Xilinx Virtex-II FPGA (XC2V1000-4).
- 50-Ohm analogue inputs, external triggers and clocks via MMBX (Huber and Suhner) connectors.
- User defined pins for external connections.
- Compatible with a wide range of Sundance SHB modules.
- TIM standard compatible.
- Power consumption approx. 7.5 Watts
- 12 months warranty
Ideal for flexible system architectures and specifications IF Radar Sampling, Base-band Radar Sampling, Spectrum Analysers, Digital Radio Receivers, Multi-channel Receivers and Cellular/PCS base stations.