NOT FOR NEW DESIGNS
The SMT351 is a single width TIM compatible module populated with hi-density BGA package memory devices that is able to store up to 1GB of data at 400MB/s. The SMT351 can be cascade with more modules for even greater memory storage capability.
The data flows in and out of the module are controlled by a Xilinx Virtex-II Pro FPGA XC2VP7. Connections to the module are made by two Sundance High-speed Bus (SHB) connectors. This bus is compatible with other Sundance TIMS.
Control of the SMT351 is achieved by sending control words via comport.
- 1 Gigabyte of storage in DDR SDRAM (Samsung K4H511638B-GC / LB3 or Micron MT46V16M16FN -6)
- Up to 400 MB/s throughput rate
- 32-bit data width
- Single width module
- Two Sundance High-speed Bus (SHB) connectors with 60 I/O pins each
- Six 20 MBytes/s communication ports
- Xilinx Virtex-II Pro VP7 (Optional VP20 or VP30) FPGAs
- User defined pins for external connections (clock, trigger…)
- Compatible with a wide range of Sundance Module
- TIM standard compatible
- Weight Approx. 58g
- 12 months warranty
Cascadable dual-port memory module able to store big lumps of data/samples at high speed, the SMT351 enables snapshot data to be stored for off-line processing in digital radio/communication systems.s351