NOT FOR NEW DESIGNS
The SMT351 is a single width TIM compatible module populated with hi-density BGA package memory devices that is able to store up to 512MB of data at 400MB/s. The SMT351 can be cascade with more modules for even greater memory storage capability.
The data flows in and out of the module are controlled by a Xilinx Virtex-II Pro FPGA XC2VP7. Connections to the module are made by two Sundance High-speed Bus (SHB) connectors, or through Rocket Serial Links (RSL). Both of these busses are compatible with other Sundance TIMS, and soon, Carrier cards.
- 512 Megabytes of storage
- Up to 400 MSPS throughput rate
- 16-bit data width
- Single width module
- Two Sundance High-speed Bus (SHB) connectors with 60 I/O pins each
- Eight Sundance Rocket Serial Links
- Six 20 MBytes/s communication ports
- Xilinx Virtex-II Pro VP7 (Optional VP20 or VP30) FPGAs
- User defined pins for external connections (clock, trigger…)
- Compatible with a wide range of Sundance Module
- TIM standard compatible
- Weight Approx. 58g
Cascadable dual-port memory module able to store big lumps of data/samples at high speed, the SMT351 (upgrade of the SMT341) enables snapshot data to be stored for off-line processing in digital radio/communication systems.s351