NOT FOR NEW DESIGNS
FPGA Module, Virtex XC2VP70; QDRII SRAM ; Rocket I/Os
The SMT398-VP is a TIM module aimed at completing the range of Sundance Virtex II-Pro FPGA modules like SMT351, SMT338-VP, SMT387 and SMT395
The SMT398-VP provides a communications platform between a Virtex-II Pro VP70 FPGA and the on-board Double Data Rate Dual Port QDR II memory (at frequencies of up to 200MHz), Rocket IOs for high speed serial connections (capable of various high-speed serial standards), LVDS connections for high speed parallel connections and LVTTL connections and connectors.
This variety of connectors and interfaces provides a wide range of development options for designers to explore the capabilities of the comprehensive Sundance TIM modules family.
The SMT398-VP70 is available in both “-6” and “-7” speed grades.
SMT398VP-70-6 and SMT398VP-70-7
- Single width module
- Xilinx Virtex II VP70
- Two independent banks of 4-word-burst-QDR II at 200MHz (512 or 1M x 36 each)
- Two Sundance High-speed Bus (SHB) connectors with 60 I/O pins
- Six 20 MBytes/s communication ports
- Fourteen Sundance Rocket Serial Links
- SLB bus with a dual-port (2 x 16-bit differential bus) parallel interconnection link for data transfers at up to 622 MHz.
- Frequency synthesizer to allow several communication speeds through the Rocket IOs
- Differential External clock I/O
- TIM standard compatible
- 12 months warranty
- Scalable and flexible system configuration
- Expansion of memory or I/O interfaces using mezzanine cards
- The SHB provides 60 I/O pins each and they are available to the user as general purpose I/O pins and uses the high-speed connector system from Samtec and use the ‘Blue Ribbon’ cables from Precision Interconnect.
- Compatibility with a wide range of Sundance Modules