NOT FOR NEW DESIGNS
PMC Carrier for a single TIM Module
An on-board JTAG controller allows systems to be debugged using Code Composer Studio. This JTAG controller also has buffered outputs that can be accessed using connectors on the carrier’s back panel. This allows off-board devices to be connected into the JTAG chain.
A single buffered ComPort with conflict protection is also available on the chassis back panel. This will have the versatility to access all six ComPorts on the TIM. The main connection to the PCI bus is via the module Global Bus. A single ComPort is also be mapped to the PCI bus providing support for application boot and data transfer.
A 1 MB of SRAM is mapped on to the Global Bus and can be accessed by the TIM as a global resource or by the PCI Bridge. The board requires a 3.3 volt supply that is derived on board and is made available at the fixing pillars for the module.
- Single module site
- Host interface bandwidth via global bus in excess of 100 Mbytes/s @ 33MHz PCI clock
- Host interface via ComPort in excess of 10 Mbytes/s
- Buffered External ComPort
- Expansion via interprocessor ComPorts
- 1Mbyte Shared SRAM interface between PCI and Module
- 512Kbytes FLASH ROM for configuration etc.
- On-board XDS-510 compatible JTAG Master and Slave
- PrPMC Carrier for Sundance range Modules
- 12 months warranty
Reduce cost for simple applications
Scaleable system configuration
Low cost Multiprocessor resource
Flexible Task allocation
Expandable system allows for future expansion