NOT FOR NEW DESIGNS
The SMT8025 is a versatile integrated DSP based Data Acquisition System with a DC-12V Battery input. The software can be downloaded to the Flash memory from a remote location via the RS232 interfaces.
The ADC/DAC signals are routed to 0.1″ IDC Headers and the XDS510 is via a Sundance JTAG cable, SMT501-JTAG from a SMT310 or similar XDS510 controller.
- SMT118 Carrier board with:
- 3x Module Slots
- 4x Channels of RS232 using a Oxford Semiconductor chip
- 24x LVTTL I/O lines
- 16Mbits of Flash ROM
- 8.5V to 16.5 DC Voltage Input
- Slave Texas Instrument XDS510 interface to debugging of DSPs
- SMT375 DSP Module with a 167 MHz ‘C6701 Floating Point DSP
- 512kbytes of SSRAM
- 16Mbytes of SDRAM
- 2x 16-bit Sundance Digital Bus Interface for data and/or custom I/O
- 6x 8-bit ComPorts for control and/or custom I/O
- SMT366 DAQ Modules
- 8x Channels of Sigma-Delta ADC @ 16-bit and up to 200kHz
- 2x Channels of 12-bit DAC
- 1x 16-bit Sundance Digital Bus Interface to data and/or custom I/O
The SMT8025 can be used in Mobile situations, Vehicles and similar applications where a low-cost, high-performance processing system is required. The low-power nature of the DSP makes SMT8025 suitable for portable, battery-driven systems. The DAQ Module can be replaced for other combination with a SMT367, SMT382, SMT392 or SMT397 and the SMT375 can be replaced with a SMT374 for increased floating-point performance or a SMT361 for faster integer calculations.
The SMT118 Carrier board could also handle a SMT365 or SMT365E and use the Sundance High-Speed Bus for interfacing to SMT364, SMT370 or SMT390s8025