Board Support Package for NET+Works and SMT363 DSP Modules
The SMT6060 is a utility that allows and easy and cost-effective integration of the Net+50 ARM chip and the DSP that can be found on SMT363. It is ready to use and provide a TCI/IP interface to a host.
What the SMT6060 can do for you:
- Shorten development time by providing you with a ready-to-use interface to the hardware.
- Transfer data between the SMT363 and the host.
- Download applications to the SMT363 and an array of DSPs.
- Give you a basic building block for more complex custom systems.
- Support 3L Diamond board services.
|SMT363S||6711 DSP, ARM50 + Spartan FPGA||Partial support|
|SMT363V||6711 DSP, ARM50 + Virtex FPGA||Full support|
|SMT363-XC2||6713 DSP, ARM50 + Virtex II FPGA||Partial support|
Having a standard interface such as the SMT6060 ensures that you may not need to recompile and link your software when the hardware in the system changes.